Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,685 Posts
Hey man, get off MY forum, LMAO. I am enjoying it quite a bit, and I don't think anyone has any complaints about me. I am glad I did get in as Mod. I appreciate your help on it by the way. I am also glad this forum got back up, otherwise I would have to study or do work for college, which blows, LOL. Best wishes to you man.

· Registered
841 Posts
"VTEC, I worship you, you are the man, I want to be JUST like you. DASHPADS are cool"

· Registered
1,685 Posts
Rob, read your post you wrote man. Thanks for those kindw words man. I didn't think I was that big of a role model for you. Accord92sir, hehe, editing posts is cool. THAT is what we do!!! Mods rejoice! Now I have to go back and delete all his threads for challenging the authority of me! To quote Eric Cartman "Respect my authority." :D

· Registered
841 Posts
VTECnicalAccord said:
Rob, read your post you wrote man. Thanks for those kindw words man. I didn't think I was that big of a role model for you. Accord92sir, hehe, editing posts is cool. THAT is what we do!!! Mods rejoice! Now I have to go back and delete all his threads for challenging the authority of me! To quote Eric Cartman "Respect my authority." :D

SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!! hahaahaha...now that's funny! It's good to have a mod with a sense of humor.

· Registered
1,685 Posts
SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!! hahaahaha...now that's funny! It's good to have a mod with a sense of humor.
HEHE. Oh, a sense of humor I have.
Crude, rude, offensive humor is my specialty. LOL Maybe I will go back and edit ALL your posts to say "I have a dashpad, therefore I am cool" LOL. Too much work or I would!
:D
I had a revelation for kick panels and horn mounting today in my Consumer Behavior class. Rather than sit and listen to the boring lecture I busted out the notebook and was scribbling down stuff about my next install and it came to me. It is sheer genious, pure brilliance. I cannot share the info with ANYONE though, because I have NEVER seen a car with this type of set-up. I will have to take a look at my car later and see if it would actually work. It will take an UNGODLY amount of work, but the finished product will be unbelieveably cool. Wanna know what my idea is? T.S. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.