Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
okay you said when you got some different rims I can buy your old 05s So sellem here! Looks great buddy :btu im curious what those set you back. But you dont have to tell me. :ninja Hope you do though :hug
I also noticed it looks like you dont have a rear camber kit yet. or is it me are the rim/tire leaning into the wheel well.
anyone else see it or am I tired and losing it because I should go to bed. :giggle

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the awesome comments everyone, I appreciate em :D

98civcEK said:
next thing to do is get the itr grill so it says H instead of A
Yeah I really need to get some JDM badges to finish the honda theme up, they're probably going to be my next minor mods.
AyIdAPhUCk said:
Looks good..get some JDM badges

Looks like u guys are at the dp parking lot..we should have a photoshoot sometime.
Hahaha didn't think anyone would know the location, but yeah we should take some pics sometime, that would be pretty cool to have 2 PWP's, maybe I can get my friend with the VBP to come along too.

GotBoost98 said:
okay you said when you got some different rims I can buy your old 05s So sellem here! Looks great buddy im curious what those set you back. But you dont have to tell me. Hope you do though
I also noticed it looks like you dont have a rear camber kit yet. or is it me are the rim/tire leaning into the wheel well.
anyone else see it or am I tired and losing it because I should go to bed.
They set me back a painfully large sum of money ($1,100) I guess it's a decent price considering they came with advan A-045 tires and wheel spacers. But yeah hahahhah I know you really wanted my rims and all but I don't think I'm willing to let em go just yet, I might plan on going back to my stock rims later down the line and powdercoating them, but if I ever do, you'll be the first person I'll contact :D And nope, I don't have a camber kit, I know I'm in need of a set badly, it's just I kinda like the look of the negative camber and I know they'll eat up my tires ( my stock ones are scary to look at ) but I also can't afford the funds right now.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
damnit! :(

Hurry up! lol :lmao :hug Rear camber kits arent that much like eh 200 for a nice one.
~*Edit*~ someone better sell me there 05 wheels on this board!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.