turbo XS upipe
godpess 3" downpipe
spt 3" midpipe
turbo XS 2.5" axleback (magnaflow)

non-mods:
stock wrx intake/filter
stock wrx header
stock wrx intercooler

air fuel is a bit touchy. it gets lean up to 3500 then it gradually gets richer then steadily gets richer through the rpm band.

Run Conditions:
67.35°F - 68.05°F
30.14 in-Hg
SAE 0.96

·
Registered
974 Posts
i dynoed my sol a while back, wooping 71 ft/lbs. thats at the wheels i must be pushing AT LEAST 80 on the crank. YEA! whos your daddy now! i dont need your so called 'compression'.

but nice numbers.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
thas badass, those are some pretty good numbers

·
Mowing ur Mom's lawn
2,885 Posts
sweet man, those are some good pretty good numbers for a stock motor with some goodies, did you get any tuning done to it or just run the dyno for numbers?

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nah, my accessport doesnt allow for tuning until the access("street-tuiner") comes out. then i'll be able to hook the laptop up and tool out some of that leaning issue...

keeping in mind awd has a rather big power train loss.... but i'm still happy. (it still weights as much as an integra with the awd drivetrain :lol:)

i'm hoping to put down mid 12's at the drag strip, but its still a difficult car (for me) to autocross :\

i'm too used to the rock solid suspension of a honda, and instant throttle responce. i rarely stay within boost unless its at a strait away :(

ah well... gotta get my adapt/learn on.

i miss my del sol :(

i recently helped a friend gut and strip his civic hatch of all its sound deadening. its turning into a nice project.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
676 Posts
nice man, but why weren't you doin the driving in the pics?? I would think it would be fun....

oh and what campus do you go to...NOVA Power!! haha

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
they wouldnt let me even back my own car up ....
eh otherwise i cant complain, i dont want to be liable to hit that big old acetelyne tank that was sitting close by...

i'm currently going ot manassas campus, but annandale is my home campus.

NOVA! where the n stands for nawledge.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
finally scanned charts

1 - 11 of 11 Posts