Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
got it from a friend, low compression on it, regardless even if i got a b16a block w/ perfect compression i was still going to rebuild it

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Re: Re: w00t

slackerdogg19 said:
good job temp :tu2: how'd you pull that off...
with two hands..hardy har har ha...j/k.

good for you, so what are the next steps for your ride........

Peace:D

·
Registered
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
next steps

rebuild b16a block w/ CTR pistons, micropolished crank, champered crank, shot peened stock rods, balanced and blue printed, CTR N1 crank pulley, skunk2 stage 1 cams, skunk2 valve springs, skunk2 cam gears, ITR intake valves, ITR LMA's, skunk2 ECU, field sfc-vtec, JDM ITR header, skunk2 or ITR intake manifold, ITR throttle body, OBD-1 conversion, ITR oil pump, etc.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
This always pisses me off, WTF do you people get your loot from???????

what is this going to cost if you don't mind me asking. I would love to do more to the hoopty, but the house is next. then I will play:):):)

·
Registered
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
00BLACKSI said:
This always pisses me off, WTF do you people get your loot from???????

what is this going to cost if you don't mind me asking. I would love to do more to the hoopty, but the house is next. then I will play:):):)

this is going to be a SLLLOOOWWWW build up d00der.....i have no cash

·
Registered
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i know it will cost me thousands of dollars, so i am going to try to pull in all my deals i can get here and save as much money as possible, i already have a house so yeah

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
temp said:
i know it will cost me thousands of dollars, so i am going to try to pull in all my deals i can get here and save as much money as possible, i already have a house so yeah
I ENVY YOU :(

Good luck and hopefully by the time it is done, I will have a house (2 years)...lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts