Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wanna start drifting? Miata for sale or trade in NY

I have a '95 M edition Miata. It is nearly stock except for the wheels and a 9 lbs. billet steel flywheel. I want to start an EK hatch project. I will take resonable offers for the Miata or trade for stock '96-'00 hatch. If you have an EK with a B series swap then we could work out a trade plus cash. If you are interested then I also have a 1987 FJ60 Toyota landcruiser for sale or trade, same sort of deal. For proof of the miata's drift ability, check out www.flyinmiata.com: 360HP Miata with a GT25 turbo, or just watch "Drift Bible." Email me for pics. I will also consider CRX's in good shape with B-series swaps or earlier hatchbacks. I would prefer no body kits, stock bodies or minimal exterior mods. Willing to travel quite a distance from NY.
Pics:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2132088836

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The rims were OEM BBS 15x6, but they were curb-rashed from the previous owner, I sold them and put on Riax 16x7, black with a polished lip. They look awesome on the car. I also have a set of OEM standard miata 7 spoke rims.
Sorry, no old school integra's, but any '93 or newer civic hatch or swapped CRX will be considered.

·
Registered
13,558 Posts
Where in Ny area you located at? I have an Eg hacth, but, looking at what you're selling your miata at, i don't think it'll be a fair trade (I have alot into the civic). But, i am interstead in purchasing the car. Anymore pics?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NADA.com(much more trustworthy than
KBB) lists the low retail for the car at 6250 and the
high as 7800. From the price that I am selling it,
2750, tyou can see that it will not be perfect. It
looks great, it was an arkansas car until the army
moved me up here in september, and I parkled it in the
garage whne it started snowing, so it has NO rust, but
it has been in an accident and has a salvage title and
no airbags. In fact go to this link to see a good and
honest description and pictures of it:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4520848449
I am located way upstate in Watertown, but I will drive it to you, esspecially if you live in NYC since that is where I am going to (probably)buy an EK hatch. I have some cash to pony up with a trade for your EG, send me pics and maybe we can talk.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh, about the airbags, if you don't want them anyways, then all '90-'93 miata dash boards are a direct replacement for any miata and they don't have a passengerside airbag. They can be found for about $100. That with a momo wheel and no airbags are needed, that is what I planned on doing until I decided to join the honda crew with a hot swapped hatch.(I hated you guys for so long ) :p The Mazda BP engine is probably still better built though, especially for turbo charging, they ALL have oil squrters on the piston skirts and a hearty no-sleeves-needed block. Anyways, I need front wheel drive, and I "need" 9000 RPM.

·
Registered
13,558 Posts
Sorry man, that salvage title, ain't really talkin to me. Sorry.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts