Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
MSP
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couple rules so that us choppers can make a very good chop upon your request... it makes it easier for us and the chop will come out alot cleaner and more realistic... Some of these rules also go for noncar chops...

Size

1. Give us room to chop, post a big enough pic so we can chop comfortably

Angles

A. Rims

1. No floor shots plz, post a shot of it straight up facing you straight ahead. It will allow us to have a cleaner chop because you never see a car with wheels on that are facing the floor right? exactly... It would look like a delorian from the back to the future...

B. Cars

1. Side shots or slightly angle shots plz. Skewing a rim on isn't that bad, unless its really really angled, the rear rim will come out bad. So plz post a good angle of the car.

Decal and Vinyl

1. Just give us a big enough pic so it won't come out blurry or grainy.

Color Choices

1. Remember u want something realistic for your cars. Don't ask for cameleon paint or something out the ordinary.

Lighting

1. Depending on your request, post a good lit pic of your car or rim or watever u need chopped. If u give us a dark pic and u want chrome on, its gonna look really unrealistic. i've tried, it possible to do but it'll come out like WTF.

anything else that is obvious and will help us make your request better should be posted upon your request. Following these rules will make u and i very happy because u have a beautiful example on how your request came out to be... THX!

ps. choppers want to add a couple rules, jus post them and i'll add it to the list... though everything i mentioned should help us make a great chop... let me know...

·
Registered
5,895 Posts
don't expect too much if you want to change the color of your black or white car.. they are the hardest colors to change without it looking fake or atleast with my experience, not sure about you other choppers out there.. better off keeping the car black or white

:ninja i havent chopped in a while so i'd feel like a dumbass if you guys have no problem chopping black or white cars :bash

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
i was thinking about painting my hood black. not the whole hood though i want the black to start at the edge of the front grill to the end of the hood. like a v shape towards the back. also the top of the car to be black.

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
can you chop this picture again but tint the windows to about 70% black and lower the car to about an inch off the floor. also could u tint the amber side marker all black. is there a way u can change the colour on the rims to black? if u can't do it without it looking funny then it's ok u don't have to. please and thank you!

·
Registered
37,992 Posts
y0, i need something done.

i need thise, turned into a stencil on a transparent backgrond,

i need it so i can add it here

Fool-House(dot)net

needs to be like this

and i would like to lose the full house logo, but keep the "cut it out", and lose the hands if you can take them out and rebuild the letter structure.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts