Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the lowest possible price that anyone could possibly get on a type s? What is the average price, and what price would you never pay? I got about $15,000 right now if I traded my current car and with the money that I saved so im wondering how much more I need. I also am going to work at Costco Wholesale and I heard something costco employees getting discounts on cars, or not getting haggled with prices or something along that line. I Heard it on one of the superhonda boards. :)

· Registered
933 Posts
KoreanGuy said:
My mom currently owns a base rsx with automatic trans. leather, spoiler. She got it for 26k I think she got ripped off. did she?
HOLY SHHHHHIIIIIIISHHHHHHHHkaboob.

Yes, she got ripped off. 23K out the door for my S, no options.

· Registered
252 Posts
i got mine for $22+K...but no options at all...except for the free titanium shiftknob from the salesguy...yeah your mom got hella ripped off...a base for $26k...holy shiznitters...that is way too much...my 2 cents...paycers...

· Registered
108 Posts
What part of Socal are you from? Yeah, California is one of the hardest places to buy an RSX-S. Dealers here want close to MSRP most of the time. If you live in SD, try Ball or Hoehn Acura. I got my S at ball for 24,300 OTD.

· Registered
555 Posts
Do alot of people get the titanium kit from acura and instaleld! How much is this?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.