Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
I know someone trying to sell his 95 integra GSR, it's green and has 130k? miles on it. Good mechanical condition, runs well+well maintained (he's my personal honda tech). It has 2000 front and rear bumpers, paint isn't perfect but good condition for the year. He works in NY if you PM me I can give you his ## and you guys could meet up in NY or something. He's asking 4000/negotiable.

·
Registered
221 Posts
94 LS

I got a 94 Integra LS. IT will need a new set of fenders and bumpers. Iam in the process of geting the timing redone and right side studs. The car has over 4000 into it in the past year n i mayb drove it 2000 miles. It has Newer LS motor (59k) Brang new clutch,axels,Just installd in LS trannie. The car will have GSR rims on it. I have pix if u are intrested. Iam right out of philly. COME AND GET IT THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!! DRIVE IT HOME!!!!!

Email me at [email protected]
Or call at 215 778 6307 Thankx chris

·
Registered
221 Posts
94 LS

I got a 94 Integra LS. IT will need a new set of fenders and bumpers. Iam in the process of geting the timing redone and right side studs. The car has over $4000 into it in the past year n i mayb drove it 2000 miles. It has Newer LS motor (59k) Brang new clutch,axels,Just installd in LS trannie. The car will have GSR rims on it. I have pix if u are intrested. Iam right out of philly. COME AND GET IT THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!! DRIVE IT HOME!!!!!

Email me at [email protected]
Or call at 215 778 6307 Thankx chris

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.