Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey www.Allstarrims.com has the best Wheels, Rims and Tires at the right prices and if you want something they will find it for you too. Check out there sie it awsome. Even if you need something simple like 1 wheel or 1 tire or even lugs or locks call them. They even have a expert sales team ( I always deal with Steve ) www. allstarrims.com 877 409-4335

People leave feedback on what you think about the site.

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
AllStarRims.com said:
Hey www.Allstarrims.com has the best Wheels, Rims and Tires at the right prices and if you want something they will find it for you too. Check out there sie it awsome. Even if you need something simple like 1 wheel or 1 tire or even lugs or locks call them. They even have a expert sales team ( I always deal with Steve ) www. allstarrims.com 877 409-4335

People leave feedback on what you think about the site.

if you want to advertise then go here first....http://www.superhonda.com/advertising.html

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am lil bit late to reply, well I dont have any experience to buy anything from there in fact I heard about it first time, well for automotive accessories I prefer to buy from Reecoupons, because there stuff are quite cheap and obviously good in quality too, I will definitely buy something from your store too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts