Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
12 Posts
Well your first bet is to get headers, cause the more flow you have for exahust, the faster your car is, if you want you can go muscle style and run open headers. You'll get about 5 horsepower from that. Id recommend a 100shot of nitrous, these two mods wil easily take a second of your quater mile time man, where are you at right now? like mid 18s?

·
Banned
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What kind of headers would you recommend? I haven't actually went on the strip yet, those American cars would make a joke out of my 4-cyl. I want to replace my spark plugs I hear those are like 30+ hp. Any confirmations?

·
Banned
12 Posts
not really 30hp, youll get a better fuel burn, so your mileage will go up. You cant beat a LS1 on the 1/4mile but you can on a trip to Florida from New York!!!

If you want to go for a drag car, id say open headers and let taht engine rip. it will be so damn loud though, so you have to keep your foot of the pedal and go lightly on the way to the strip, i dont think thats legal thouhg, too much pollution from your i4

·
Banned
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
VTECorvette said:
not really 30hp, youll get a better fuel burn, so your mileage will go up. You cant beat a LS1 on the 1/4mile but you can on a trip to Florida from New York!!!

If you want to go for a drag car, id say open headers and let taht engine rip. it will be so damn loud though, so you have to keep your foot of the pedal and go lightly on the way to the strip, i dont think thats legal thouhg, too much pollution from your i4
Yeah you're definetly right! Stupid American cars, they may be faster than us imports but atleast we have high MPG. If I run open/headers will I have to install a fast/slow switch to make my car street legal?

·
Banned
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
VTECorvette said:
fast slow? dude dont be an idiot please. When your running 400hps and full slicks on ur front wheels then you might need that VTEC to kick in and give it a boost. Have you tried any spells lately?
400hp, wow! That's like 95 tq. I don't think I'd be able to control it...... My VTAK will definetly help but I have a spoiler to keep traction on my FWD car so it might not be so bad. How about turbo-chargers?

·
Banned
12 Posts
bro, 400fps on a 1 ton car and FWD. man youll rape LS1s all day long, their only 330fps and the power to weight ratio is insane!!!! its like an M100 vs M120.

Seriously though, have you tried any voodoo spells durirng your dyno runs? You might want to try a special edition painit job thats been known to increase aerodyanmics

·
Banned
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
VTECorvette said:
bro, 400fps on a 1 ton car and FWD. man youll rape LS1s all day long, their only 330fps and the power to weight ratio is insane!!!! its like an M100 vs M120.

Seriously though, have you tried any voodoo spells durirng your dyno runs? You might want to try a special edition painit job thats been known to increase aerodyanmics
I have a Pirates of the Caribbean paint job so I'm pretty sure it's got aerodynamics taken care of. I guess you're right about power to weight ratio, but wouldn't power somehow include the variable of torque? Where the hell am I going to make up for that!

Oh I forgot to mention I have 18" kickers, thats like 75hp isnt it?

·
Banned
12 Posts
Dude please, my Nissin Maxima would kill your car on track, i got handling!!! Have you tried using a turbo, i picked mine up from a old NYC Bus and im running 30pounds of boost man, i got 450hp to the wheels and 250 ft/lbs of torque at 6000rpm!!!!

·
Banned
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
VTECorvette said:
Dude please, my Nissin Maxima would kill your car on track, i got handling!!! Have you tried using a turbo, i picked mine up from a old NYC Bus and im running 30pounds of boost man, i got 450hp to the wheels and 250 ft/lbs of torque at 6000rpm!!!!
Yeah right, Nissan sucks. I used to have a street legal 4 second SI

·
Banned
12 Posts
.69cents of soul food bitch, and a 1969 Fastback Maxima with a ram air hood, FWD, V4 madnesss, 120hp, and 5,000lbs of all man. Wtf do you have a 2000 civic, i bet you burned the clutch trying to be a fast and furious boy. Why dont you put a stupid small block hemi in your honda, wait sorry, yoru front end will collapse. :bash

·
Banned
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
VTECorvette said:
.69cents of soul food bitch, and a 1969 Fastback Maxima with a ram air hood, FWD, V4 madnesss, 120hp, and 5,000lbs of all man. Wtf do you have a 2000 civic, i bet you burned the clutch trying to be a fast and furious boy. Why dont you put a stupid small block hemi in your honda, wait sorry, yoru front end will collapse. :bash
Yeah right I have a Supra Rotary Hemi swap with NOS and Carbon fiber, pussy. You wish you had the power I have.

·
Banned
12 Posts
yea all 190hp.

I have Hitlers Volkswagan asshole, dont fuck with me, u wanna play, lets play at the track. i do 14s with my Nissin, do play with me on the microwave baby, ill do that shit ill smoke my tires in 2 minuteso n high.

·
Banned
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
VTECorvette said:
yea all 190hp.

I have Hitlers Volkswagan asshole, dont fuck with me, u wanna play, lets play at the track. i do 14s with my Nissin, do play with me on the microwave baby, ill do that shit ill smoke my tires in 2 minuteso n high.
You probably drive an American car. Your stupid ass V-8 can't compare to my I-4. My car runs 19's stock, try messing with that.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.