Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a 1994-95 Honda Civic Si hatchback that is still stock (or only has minor mods). I'm located in Florida and prefer to find one somewhat close to me (Florida/Georgia), but I may consider traveling further for a good deal. It must be in good condition and have no rust and major mechanical problems. If you have one, or know anyone who has one, for sale, please contact me. Thanks!

·
Registered
547 Posts
My cousin from Houston, TX is selling his 95 HB SI for 3,800. It's got 110K and only has clear outs for the front. It's in good condition. I can get more information on it if you're interested.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
v6princess, that would be great! If you could get more info and some pics, I'd greatly appreciate it. His price seems a bit low for that year, so I'd be interested in knowing if it has any problems. Otherwise, it sounds exactly like what I'm looking for. I almost got my hands on a 94 si, but the guy sold it before I had a chance to buy it!!! It was beautiful too. Completely stock and Honda maintained. :(

·
Registered
547 Posts
I don't think there are any problems on the car...just high miles. The reason my cousin wanted to sell his car was because he was going to buy my brother's GSR. My brother already sold his GSR and bought the TL-S, so i'm not sure if my cousin is still looking for a buyer. But I'll see what the deal is later this afternoon. I'll tell him to snap some pictures.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds great! Just let me know! Thanks. :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for looking into it. Just my luck. Another gone before I get a chance to buy it! Anyone else know of anyone selling an Si hatchback (94-95?). I may go for a 92-93 si hatchback depending on condition and mileage. My main reason for staying with 94-95 is because they were already converted to R134. But I've heard that it isn't too expensive to convert from the old Freon-based A/C units to the R134. So just give me a heads up. I'm still looking!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts