Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
222 Posts
those headrests are nasty as shit!!! i like the 98-00 ones

· Registered
324 Posts
JrZyHuStLa, do you even know what the difference between the headrests are? Look at other newer sport cars, they have ussually have headrests like the 01 + accord cpes. The funny thing is that many ppl I know that have prior 01 cpes compliment the interior of my car, from the seats (headrests) to head unit etc.
Are you just jelous? j/k.. keke

· Registered
222 Posts
Tofu_V6o4 said:
JrZyHuStLa, do you even know what the difference between the headrests are? Look at other newer sport cars, they have ussually have headrests like the 01 + accord cpes. The funny thing is that many ppl I know that have prior 01 cpes compliment the interior of my car, from the seats (headrests) to head unit etc.
Are you just jelous? j/k.. keke

FIRST OF ALL IF I WANTED THOSE NASTY HEADRESTS I WOULD JUS GO OUT AND GET EM...SECOND OF ALL MY BOY AND I HAVE THE 98-00 HEADRESTS AND HE HAS TV'S IN HIS HEADRESTS AND I HAVE MY NAME STITCHED ONTO MINE SO DONT FUCKN TELL ME IM JEALOUS OF UR 1986 CELICA LOOKIN HEADRESTS!

· Registered
324 Posts
Cool down JrZyHuStLa, I said I was just joking.. sheesh.. some ppl. :rolleyes:
Oh and btw, what did you mean by "he" has 10'' TVs in the headrests w/ YOUR name stitched on them? Do you mean YOUR headrests have the monitors? If so I'd like to see a pic if you don't mind, that would be something cool to see, and Iam sure everybody else would like a peek at your setup as well. :D

· Registered
222 Posts
he has 2 5.6" headrest tv's on his 99 sedan which has the old headrests...i have my name stitched onto my 00 2dr which also has the old headrests...i dont kno bout puttin pics up cuz i dont kno how to do dat...peace

· Registered
4 Posts
I know the new 01 head rest looks kinda cool, but I really think that the "full" style on the sedans are much more comfortable.
Sometimes my friend with the new coupe drives me to school, and it's impossible to sleep on those head rests!!! :sleep:

Just my 2 cents

· Registered
73 Posts
q_enzo said:
I know the new 01 head rest looks kinda cool, but I really think that the "full" style on the sedans are much more comfortable.
Sometimes my friend with the new coupe drives me to school, and it's impossible to sleep on those head rests!!! :sleep:

Just my 2 cents
i dont sleep while i drive.. just my 2 cents:megar:

· Registered
4 Posts
white_akord00 said:

i dont sleep while i drive.. just my 2 cents:megar:
Ok, I got it all figured out. Put the "hole" one on the driver seat and have a "full" one on the passenger seat! :D Comfort for the passenger and sportiness for the driver.

There, best of both worlds. hehe

· Registered
868 Posts
I might be stupid, but I don't recall the 2001 EX V6 coming with a manual transmission. Now, I don't understand why this kid thinks he has a "Razo Quick Shifter" with a custom leather shift boot. But out of all the Accord V6's I have seen, I don't think any of them had manual tranny's...but I could be wrong. Also, you think this guy has enough lights on his car? I mean shit, he could roll up to a dark football field and provide enough light to play a game. "Hi, my name is rice boy, I have managed to attatched LED lights to my hood, bumpers, exhaust pipes, my headlights (it looks phat, LED lights ON headlights..OH YEAH), tail lights, doors, I even got some to attach to my ASS so when I lose a race (which happens often in my manual V6 accord, they light up and show me that I just lost!! Lights kick ass, they are good for 20hp a piece.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.