Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im doing an auto to manual conversion on my 90 hatch and i need shift linkage and a shifter. can anybody help me out?

·
Registered
50 Posts
ive got the shift linkage and that's it...how much do u want to spend on it, you'l have to pay for shipping though...go chek out the junk first...see if they have it..

·
Registered
236 Posts
HOW MUCH YOU WANNA SPEND??????

man keep your crap dude you want a shift linkage from a 91 crx si???? Nothing is wrong with it . Just sick of hearing people say HOW MUCH WILL YOU PAY. Man you pay shipping and throw 15 bucks in my truck you can have this one in my garage. So like 25 bucks and its yours. MAN weres all the good deals now adays????? Now these teenagers are getting in to everythang and thinking there shit is platium. I remember back in 96 were honda parts were selling cheap till this whole craz blew up Let me know my paypal account is [email protected]

Need anythang else just let meknow i'm buying a 91 crx si soon and a 90 dx HB for 800 both . thankszack

·
Registered
236 Posts
Man you suck

Money orders are fine but MAN not a good way to do busniess with people on the web.
My address is
Zachary Rumble
6135 nw euclid
lawton ok 73505

·
Registered
236 Posts
well get paypal

Aslong as you do small purchases you shouldn't have any probloms from them , sucks they take a doller or 2 but atleast theres paper work there. Than all you'd have to do is report it to FBI if somethang went wrong mostly if somethang was stolen. thankszack

1 - 9 of 9 Posts