Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
I know you wanted 16's but I have a set of 15" TSW five stars, they are the old school kind. They have some nics and stuff on them from the guy I bought the car from. I dont think I will sell the tires with them though.

Here is a pic. http://www.radford.edu/~mfrey/frey51_9.JPG

They are currently on my crx, but if you want them, and give me a good price, before shippin, we can work soemthing out. I am in Radford VA so shipping wouldnt be too expensive. If you are interested I can take some close up digital pics and send them to you.

Fry

· Registered
109 Posts
OFF THE SUBJECT!

I KNOW THAT ITS OFF THE SUBJECT BUT, I JUST SOLD A SET OF 18" CHROME TSW TROPHIES W/ 215/35/18" NITTO TIRES FOR $1300. BUT THEN AGAIN THEY CAME OFF MY PRELUDE AND THEY WOULDNT FIT ANYWAYS, FUNNY HOW PEOPLE WANT THE TROPHIES WHEN THEY DONT MAKE THEN NO MORE!

· Registered
109 Posts
HOW MUCH YOU WANT FOR THE RIMS!

KiddEng said:
how about some 18's? the ones in my sig?
I JUST SOLD A SET OF 18" CHROME TROPHIES OFF MY PRELUDE, BUT MY COUSIN HAS A '98 CIVIC AND HE JUST DYING TO GET A HOLD OF THOSE TROPHIES, HE EVEN WANTED TO SEE IF HE COULD SOME HOW CONVERT MY TROPHIES TO FIT HIS CIVIC.
ANY WAYS HOW MUCH YOU WANT!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.