Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
3,194 Posts
grab a multimeter. should be cake. find the left run signal find the hot wire, connect the hot wire of one nozzle connect it to that. do the same for the other side. Connect the ground of the nozzles together, anchor them to a nice ground, done..

· Registered
170 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANOTHER VICTIM HAS BEEN STRUCK WITH RICE FEVER......News Flash the LED LIGHTS ARE RICEY AND MAKE UR CAR SEEM CHEAP:)

COME ON MAN PLZ TAKE THEM OFF AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND SPARE YOURSELF THE EMABASSMENT:laff:

· Registered
116 Posts
I have them on my car but I don't turn them on. This weekend I'll be taking them off since I don't really like them on or even use them.

· Registered
466 Posts
I think if it matches the color scheme of your ride then their cooo:cool: , but I think they look kinda ghetto if you they stay on, maybe just with the blinkers.....

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well i installed them and i ended up getting ghetto and hooking them to my headlights so there only on when the headlights are on and they really dont look bad. i took some pics last night on the digi and ill post them as soon as i get to a decent computer!

· Registered
24 Posts
there's a bunch crappy azz domestics with them were I live ,, they ruined the whole image :p

· Registered
406 Posts
With the extra blank cover on the driver's left hand side (the one where the fog lights are supposed to be, but I didn't get cuz it was a rip off) I put a switch with an led indicator on it. I use that to control my nozzle lights and any other additional lights inside/outside the car. Obviously to turn them all off when Cops are around or 1 km before I enter a mall or park the car. Stupid stuff like that turned on in public is just asking for your car to be jacked.

They're tacky because it's the cheapest and easiest mod to any car (~30 bucks CDN)

Eventually I'm gonna have it turn on/off via an on-board-pc in the trunk. Same goes with any other mod'ed lighting on the car. Still working on that...

Hanki.
http://www.geocities.com/hanki_shin

· Registered
766 Posts
all that shit becomes annoying eventually...im glad i did not get them when they just appeared on the market
at first i liked my altezzas and now im annoyed with this shiny reflective shit...i think im gonna paint them or something to match my body....cant stand that shininess...hurts my eyes...:)

· Registered
243 Posts
LOL its funny when i see around chicago people that have like a 1980 POS and they have red LED winshield lights lol . i mean i had them too . only for about a week and then they started appearing on every car and i took them off .:D

· Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
dude, this post is like mega old....hahaha its funny when they come back around

· Registered
906 Posts
wow, i didnt know people were still putting those thing on

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.