Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone...

i got a q for you guys that i hope you guys can help me with...i bought my civ from a chevy/ vw dealer and i bought a 3yr bumper to bumper warranty from them...now, when i bought the car, two days after i hear a clicking sound near my front tires...come to find out it was the wrong pads on this car so someway somehow they managed to keep the front pads on w/o clicking..now the problem came back and now i'm faced with getting new rotors or brakes (as you all well know in my other post) now, the other day, i had about four people in my car and heyheyhey i gotta new problemo...my shocks in the back didn't sound so hot on bumps...sounded like i was scraping something in the back...now i got to get that checked out also...MY QUESTION IS: would any of my car's ailments been suffering be covered under this great warranty? i've been looking for the paper work but my disorganized ass can't find 'em...what do you guys think? i don't want to call the dealer just yet, i don't want them to find some way to fuck me out of it somehow...any advice?

· Registered
284 Posts
You'll have to find your warranty paperwork and read what it actually covers. If it's only for manufacturer's defects, then you might not be covered. But you really won't know for sure until you read your warranty paperwork and contact the dealer.

The only problem I can think of is who's going to service your car? Because I doubt the dealership you bought it from will be able to do it. So, I'm not sure how they'll honor their warranty. Maybe they can since it's just brakes and suspension—or maybe they'll pay to have it serviced elsewhere?

Hope things work out for you... now you just have to find your warranty paperwork.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.