Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i will soon be in the process of building my motor with ESP rods and srp pistons with a raceeng block guard and head gasket. wat size injectors and wat fmu ratio will i need to run btw 12-15lbs of boost?

· Registered
10 Posts
Save for a standalone....I was running the srp pistons and eagle rods also. Boosting at 12psi w/ 12:1 fmu and airtek fuel pump w/440 cc injectors. Blew the motor again. You should really invest in a standalone. Thats wut my ass is saving up for now. Now i have to go thru yet another rebuild..

· Registered
666 Posts
If you go to the RC website, they have the formulas to walk you through the math to determine what size injectors you will need.

The advice to get a programmable system is good at that boost level. You will not only make more power, but it will be safer. One of the problems with using larger than stock injectors and a rising-rate fmu is that if you significantly increase the injector size (which you will have to do at 12 psi) you will be so rich at idle that you will wash out the rings.

· Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wat went bad in the motor boostdependent?

i guess now ill be looking at a eagle rods, srp pistons, golden eagle sleeve kit, raceeng headgasket, and a zdyne ecu w their fuel injectors.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.