1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Yeah, no pussy for him, hes got "I got knocked out" written accross his forehead. He got knocked the fuck out, bad, like really bad, no seriously, that shit was BAD. Nice find.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Man.. that was some FUCKED UP shit. I was shocked that his jaw was still in one piece.

Great sounds, too.
:fear

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
people are really stupid sometimes, yaknow?? That guy also has "I'M A DUMBASS..." written on his face...:idiots
repped

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
civicilian said:
people are really stupid sometimes, yaknow?? That guy also has "I'M A DUMBASS..." written on his face...:idiots
repped
mexican saw that swazi and said oh its on !

·
Premium Member
3,213 Posts
DAAAAMMMMMNNNNN!!!!! :knight

·
Registered
272 Posts
i cant believe the guy woke back up... that was rediculous... would have sucked if the guy had head trama and died, so much for their cool "prison fights"
then... if a guy goes down and is knocked out, dont start smashing onthe back of his head and smashing him with the full weight of your body....

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
antwn_5k said:
WOW those guys are tough! their mom's must be really proud. complete retards, especially the winner, the way he sucker punched his way to fame. too cool for school. seriously.
when did he sucker punch him i must of missed that the shot that dropped him was a clean punch to the jaw and he dropped like a tree

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
antwn_5k said:
you dont call punching the back of a guys head when he's face down on the ground sucker punching???
he was just making sure that the guy was out for the count yeah he was a little rough but hey the guy probably offended him with that tattoo on his chest

the way i see it the guy did what 6 years in prison for stabbing someone and he was proud of it and got knocked the fuck out id even bet 5 out of the 6 years he was in protective custody

·
Registered
53 Posts
"That was my very first fight."

"Are you shitting me?!?!"

"Yeah... most likely."

Stabby McStabberson thought he was Hardcore right up until he was on the ground whining like a dying llama.

Reactions: 2000redCIVICsi

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
yellowmenace said:
I bet the guy he stabbed in the neck 4 times?? is watching this on repeat. Karma is a bitch! :bash
Thats fucked up.........i like it.

The noise he was making was probably his nasal passages filling with blood and gurgling while he breathed.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts