Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
55 Posts
The water spots are acid rain. I dont care where you live your gonna have it...unless your like im some area 2983128931283091 miles away from smog/ factories/ etc etc.

Using a good buffer... not a orbital one... but the good.... 6000rpm ones.. should rid the problem. Depends on the severity. What we do at work is wet sand it with 1500... use a mild buffing compound... then go back over it a different pad with swirl mark remover applied. i dont recommend you doing this. Those buffers will burn the clear right off ur car if u dont know what ur doing. :)

· Registered
1,004 Posts
Take it to a REAL detailer or a body shop and get it wet sanded...that would take it out. Either that or they will use some really fine rubbing compound and that should take it out, but I wouldn't do this yourself. If they mess up your paint they have to take care of it.

· Registered
484 Posts
Nates95Accord said:

Using a good buffer... not a orbital one... but the good.... 6000rpm ones.. should rid the problem. Depends on the severity. What we do at work is wet sand it with 1500... use a mild buffing compound... then go back over it a different pad with swirl mark remover applied. i dont recommend you doing this. Those buffers will burn the clear right off ur car if u dont know what ur doing. :)
I wouldn't use a buffer. My brother's car was scratched by the tint place when he got it put on. There's a body shop right next door they went to and traded the scratches for swirl marks.

Try white vinegar w/water, or a clay bar

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.