Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, we need a set of header articles bad. Many of them should refer to other forums (i.e. the performance upgrade forums), but we need some ourselves, like

What is a swaybar?
What is a strut tower bar?
What is a McPherson Strut?
What is a Double Wishbone?
What is VTEC?
What is Rice?

etc.

Perhaps we can come up with a list and then divvy it up.

· Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There's lots of expertise running around, I think we just need a structure to make it happen.

I would recommend putting a permanent FAQ thread at the top of most forums, empower a forum moderator or two (I'll do it for this and a couple of other forums, though I'm far from the best expert).

To begin with, we'd have the list of articles we want, and put the links in as they're written. Beyond that, all we need is somewhere to send the submissions and new topic suggestions.

I'm pretty sure that once a formal outlet exists, the knowledge will be forthcoming. There are too many here that are both knowlegeable and want to let everyone know how smart they are to let it go to waste and start clogging the forums with the same questions over and over.

· Registered
432 Posts
shorthand:

who is "WE"? are you a moderator?

· Registered
2,356 Posts
The only way any of that will ever happen is if the Civic forum gets a good set of moderators...

· Registered
144 Posts
yes

We need to do this...
Place them under the article section on the main page and in the forums link to them under stickys..

YES we need some good moderators...

I would be willing to be one...
hmmmm

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.