Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nevermind... I found one. I must say, Skype is the program, and I swore that I'd never use it as it was an eBay product, but I installed it (without trouble) on a netbook, and it fired right up without issue. My friend in Canada downloaded it for her MacBook and had no issues, webcam and voice cam through LOUD and clear. BTW, I am in Texas and she's in Alberta, so quality was great 1000's of miles away!

I was impressed, and btw, I am not advertising Skype, I still do not like the eBay conglomerate they've become, but I give props where and when deserved.

· Registered
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had the same exact reasons, but I mean I was literally in shock. It's totally free so I am not giving them any money, and I've stopped selling on eBay and use Craigslist, but hesitated on that too because eBay was trying to buy out craigslist as well. I have to admit, Skype is the only eBay product I would really consider recommending to anyone... well anyone who has problems with other chat programs first.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.