exedy 3puck clutch

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DrivinVtec said:
hahaha...thats fucking awsome.

see kids..when u buy good parts what happens. :tu
now all i need to do is get my chassis certified and get a nhra lic. cuz we were kicked out for breaking 135mph all these rule changes really suck now i have to drive 2 hours to the nearest track to run again but that track is .2 tenths faster so be on the look out for faster times the ultimate goal is 9.99 on a stock motor im confident we may reach that mark with more boost

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
fuccarlos said:
now all i need to do is get my chassis certified and get a nhra lic. cuz we were kicked out for breaking 135mph all these rule changes really suck now i have to drive 2 hours to the nearest track to run again but that track is .2 tenths faster so be on the look out for faster times the ultimate goal is 9.99 on a stock motor im confident we may reach that mark with more boost
what do u have to do chassis? roll cage. you should alreadu have one those. not sure what else u would need?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DrivinVtec said:
what do u have to do chassis? roll cage. you should alreadu have one those. not sure what else u would need?
i have a cage but it doesnt have the bar that go through the dash or the halo so im taking care of that this week and the i have to get it certified

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DrivinVtec said:
it has to go threw the dash? whats a halo?
this is the halo and where it would go through the dash

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah on that car its kinda done wrong the bar is suppose to run parrallel to the window but its not if that guy flipped his car it would crush that part in and it could hurt him bad

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
DrivinVtec said:
the top bar doesnt run parralle? :confused
thats the halo part of it basically for support between the two

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.