Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
shizzle....i might wanna go....but depends if i'm going to riverside or not tonite. i haven't met up w/ other car people in a while :)

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
that's a little too far for me. maybe we should have a sticky with all the weekly meets. i know x007den posted up a list before but i cant find the thread.

allen, i finally got another car!!! :clap

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how was the meet last night guys?..were there some honda heads there?!?! sorry i couldn't make it...hopefully next week though!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This meet is Bi-Weekly....sorry i mis-info'd y'alls...so the next one should be on the 31st. HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
was it all hondas?

·
Registered
75 Posts
so is there going to be one tomarrow? i know it said bi weekly but it doesnt say that on this page just wondering? thanks

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just a reminder...the 31st is the second bi-weekly meet in the 562 right off the 605 at firestone...i totally plan on showing up...but i'm still iffy...just thought i'd let everyone know!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Meet tonight...605 freeway exit firestone...target parking lot..see you all there!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The meet turn out was pretty good. I think I was the only SHO member there. I didn't take pictures though...but there's another one in 2 weeks..Feb 14th I think. Anyone's welcome, any car, not just civics.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well..looks like I'm wrong..the meet is next week because valentines day falls on a monday which IS feb 14th..hahaha..silly me. :rolleyes ...but yeah..it's feb 7th and here's a link to some pictures...like i said..pretty good turn out and any make or models are koo...just no burn outs or anything else stupid please...

http://www.jdmcivic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54867&page=5&pp=15

1 - 18 of 18 Posts