Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to weigh the lude a little while ago. I went there full interior (minus 2 trunk panels that got hacked up) and a little more than 3/4 tank of gas. The scale seemed to only be accurate +/- 20lbs as this is how much it would flucuate every so often. Only real weigh reduction mod is a CF hood:

2900lbs without me in it. It read 3040 with me in it (I weigh ~145lbs).

Went home and took out the stuff that I usually do when I take it to the strip:

2840lbs without me in it.
I took out the spare tire, jack/tools, trunk mat, and floor mats (which weigh a relatively good amount).

So, conclusion: lude = pig. :eek:

·
Registered
772 Posts
pretty lite seeing is the 5th gen is 2954. good thing youre not a fatass cuz those things you take out from your car would be meaningless. jk

·
Registered
131 Posts
benie siegal said:
your car is fat.j/k :D
yours is huge it needs a gastrick (spell check) bypass surgery :lmao 4dr accord thats ok I'll still whip that ass I've done it many of times already :clap guys that's my friend he lives in my neighbor hood so don't pay any attention to what I say to him :hug he has a really fast car, but it's still a fat bitch :lmao

·
Registered
671 Posts
where do you guys get your car weighed at? is there a special place that weighs cars?

·
Registered
12,727 Posts
my 5th gen prelude weighed 2850 without me in it. 1/2 tank of gas.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.