Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im sure this topic has come up before but im too lazy to search for it and im sure everyones has a new story when it comes to this subject. anyways, i will share the weirdest place i ever had sex. this is really bad considering im catholic. one night this girl that i had been hooking up with for a few weeks wanted to see me, it was about 2am and i was drunk as hell. she drove to my house and picked me up and i was faded and all i could think about was gettin that sweet ass. so i figured the closest empty parking lot that was secluded would do. unfortunately i chose a church that is just up the block from my house :(. that night it didnt occur to me cuz i was gettin ass but when i thought about it the next day...i was like...i just boned in gods driveway. seriously...this is reeeeealllly gonna hurt my chances when im at the gates tryin to get in. i really feel bad that i did that, when i think about it there was other places to go but for some drunk reason i figured that church parking lot would be a good spot. where are some of the weirdest, funniest, or worst places uve ever had sex???

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
chinese rest. off i 35 in austin, in the one stall bath room had her some what bent over the sink, hit it from the back, shit was soo good.

austin park, got head til i bust, got cought be she kept goin and was fingerin herself the whole time....good shit

in the prelude, on the side of an empty road onthe way to el paso middle of the nite like round 1

im sure there is more..all wit the same girl, damn , u just dont know wat u got till its gone.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
in the 11th grade, i had a class that wasn't really necessary so me and my gf snuck into the upper part of the gym and fucked on the stairs......they were having PE downstairs....that was cool

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
honda_guy58 said:
........ I also fucked a girl in a cemetary

ok, those n e one else find this disturbing?

·
MSP
6,618 Posts
well, my wierdest place was after a football game, the last of the cheerleaders were changing in the other locker rooms...after i got changed, the second of the last cheerleaders opened the locker door and i took a peek and the last girl saw me and she pointed me to come in...so i went in and went towards the toilets and got laid...thats it, other then that...its teh bed...

·
Registered
230 Posts
hahahaa... my ex was a freak for that kinda stuff, wanted to go absolutly EVERYWHERE and anywhere, crazyass... for me tho, the weirdest was probably the car (as it was EXTREMELY awkward, ended up losing stuff sumhow? lol), or a public bathroom in a hotel...

·
Registered
10,424 Posts
In jail … … … … … … and I didn’t like it

No but for real, one of them coin operated horses for kids in a Pizza hut before we opened, but my manager was there.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
///M3ssican said:
a crowded kiddie pool

a crowded elevator

a crowded bus

a crowded subway

good times
:lol How so? You lying ass mofo!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.