Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Hey Matt let me hear you bash this company too!!! Oh thats right you can buy something better on ebay for $40 and simply switch out the filter...oh yeah everyone who pays over $100 for an intake is stupid.... Well when you get a car lets talk champ...until then shut the fuck up!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
AEM cool! Welcome :D
Any discount yet? :ninja

This is the 1st company (i know of) that have actually designed an intake for engine swaped specific cars!

·
Registered
43 Posts
i wonder if they would make one with a print that will match the fur on my auto

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sorry we don't have air intakes in fur patterns yet and we don't have any discounts going on right now but we will let you know as soon as we do.

Check out our new website, AEM Air Intakes - AEM Cold Air Intake Systems & Dryflow Air Filters, when you have a chance. It has more information on our cold air intakes and we recently added a new video.

The video covers a little bit of our history with sport compact air intakes and it has an interview with Stephan Papadakis, race team owner and Honda S2000 racecar driver.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
since you're here answering questions. I have an F20B in my 2002 Accord which you know came with the F23A1. the F20B sits kinda leaned back putting the i/m a little deeper in the engine bay, should i go with an F23A1 or an H22A intake since the motor is a combo of the two. the top end of the F20B is the same as the stock motor (mostly, but still has h22 similarities as well)but i'm afraid the new motor sitting deeper(even if it's just a little) would mess with the positioning of the filter and where it draws air from or really throw things off on deciding to go cold air. what would you recommend?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm not the person that can give you a good answer on that. If any of you have questions concerning AEM products please contact our customer service department at [email protected] or give them a call during business hours at (800) 992-3000. They are the experts in getting your AEM cold air intake questions answered. Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts