Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WELCOME BACK LUDERS! :D first lude post!

i just had to get the first post here to represent the luders!! :D (and just before tzonni i bet haha sorry dude)

post a msg when u get back here, and tell us your old nick if u changed nicks.

for those who are interested, i'm getting my 93 prelude si back in a few days turbocharged :D

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
94SiSQO said:
i just had to get the first post here to represent the luders!! :D (and just before tzonni i bet haha sorry dude)

post a msg when u get back here, and tell us your old nick if u changed nicks.

for those who are interested, i'm getting my 93 prelude si back in a few days turbocharged :D
ahhhhhh it feels good to be back :)

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
94SiSQO said:
hehehe good to know i'm not alone here :D

dude how did u find out about this forum being back? i stumbled upon it by mistake when i clicked on SHO link, and then it said it was reopened, i have no idea when it was reopened.
well the new layouts been up for a few days, i just checked.

more people are comin now, cause i told a bunch of peeps.

:cool:

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
wutangben said:

well the new layouts been up for a few days, i just checked.

more people are comin now, cause i told a bunch of peeps.

:cool:
Yeah I'ma go let some peeps know as well.

·
Registered
363 Posts
more pepz

Sup yall??

We need more pepz here... :)

It's nice top be back and dont be surfing all over the net looking for a good board. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sup guys. I recently wrecked my lude and will be in the mix putting it back together. Its not totaled but its gonna be 4-6 G's to fix it. Need a new bumper, front fender, rear quarter panel turn signals and tail lights....maybe some paint on the drivers side...kinda messed up...Oh well.

by the way my name is lOOkatme and GirlsNmyLude from before.

Have fun
Andy

·
Registered
363 Posts
wreck

Damn dude..

Sorry to hear bout ur wreck...are u ok..?

I just wrecked my lude like a month ago too and i hate tha shit....damage in the front bumper and left fender as well.....it should be ready this next weekend so since its in the shop im doing P&P intake manifold to see wassup :D hope i does OK now..

Hey i remember u were selling ur n2o kit and ur tanabe Gpower ...did u seel them ?? or u still selling it?

let me know bro

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
wutangben said:
if you saw how many hits superhonda.com got in just like 3 days, im sure we will have no problem getting all our members back. or at least the quality ones :)
Yeah with 800votes on a question in a few days....also that vote being one vote per person , means at least 800 different members stopped by.

Also 69 or so ads were posted. People seem ready and willing.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts