Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
i dont know why..

i wonder what would it take exactly to get booted off site..

hmmm

typical...no h22 race header..prolly anothe knock off site.

·
Registered
10,346 Posts

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
im so sure.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
they dont cater to n e specific car...all they parts can be easily modified to be for another car..

err...sti exhaust would be slighlty different than an evo's

if they rally wanted to stand out and be considered a place were good work is done, then lets see some celica gts race headers or h22 race headers...or are they just imitating dc which in turn is already an imitation?

imitating N1 style exhuasts...

and universal turbo piping...

really doesnt qualify as a quality car specific parts provider...buy from there if u want..

ill go with the tried and true..and the prolly more expensive..but ill have the reassurance of quality r&d

Well at least pretty good stuff lol :)!!!

I know there parts for STI's and EVO's are very good!!!!!
so do u really? or u just sayin..because u know of someone who bought this because they couldnt afford the more expensive brand..and so far it hasnt gone faulty...but is there a dyno sayin power was gained and not lost?

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
brand names dont mean shit

and if you look at any exhaust, the "magic" is only in the muffler/resonator/cat

which is also why people are fucking retarded if they spend over 300 bucks into their exhaust

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
Hmmm surprised you guys never heard of em
yeah you got it right they are more of a custom diy place for stuff, mainly turbo and exhaust
don't know about the manifolds as that is kinda new to me but I hear good things
and the quality from them has always been great

and if you look at any exhaust, the "magic" is only in the muffler/resonator/cat

which is also why people are fucking retarded if they spend over 300 bucks into their exhaust
But My Spoon exhaust is super jdm tyght yo :rolleyes
x2
Mandrel bends do make a difference though

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
ribbed bends FTW :ninja

Ive heard alot about vibrant, just nothing specific as it "they do or dont rust" "cheap or expensive"

ya know? the names thrown around, but I simpy dont know much about it

·
Registered
8,403 Posts

thats kinda retarded to say, im not sayin name brand MEANS everything...its not bout the name brand...duh...

and a 300 dollar exhuast doenst have the lasting quaility of some 700+ titanium, carbon fiber or others...come on now..

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
i have never heard of them...and i can say i been doing this for sure for sure since 99...not a long time, but long enough to hear things.

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
thats kinda retarded to say, im not sayin name brand MEANS everything...its not bout the name brand...duh...

and a 300 dollar exhuast doenst have the lasting quaility of some 700+ titanium, carbon fiber or others...come on now..
who needs a titanium or carbon exhaust seriously?

get the stainless steel, sand the bitch down, and paint it. automatically will outlast the car for way cheaper then titan or carbon

titan.. and carb are only for show

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
who needs a titanium or carbon exhaust seriously?

get the stainless steel, sand the bitch down, and paint it. automatically will outlast the car for way cheaper then titan or carbon

titan.. and carb are only for show
there NOT only for show, BUT, i never thought bout sanding and painting like u said, it most likely would outlast the car.

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
there NOT only for show, BUT, i never thought bout sanding and painting like u said, it most likely would outlast the car.
thats how us poor mofos get a decent looking exhaust, we cheap out as much as possible on the piping and go to town with walmart high temp paint :lol

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
thats how us poor mofos get a decent looking exhaust, we cheap out as much as possible on the piping and go to town with walmart high temp paint :lol
tht high temp isht never worked for me, ive tried on el cheapo header..u must know something i dont. that hist peeled tha fawk off.

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
lol

what you wanna know the right way? its not a simple clean and paint deal:D

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
naw, im done wit that now, foget it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts