Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, since I know what you're all going to say, I'm going to drop it ASAP, but I just bought the rims, and now I'm broke, and I need to do a major timing belt and tuneup and maintenace thang.

Oh yeah...Tirerack forgot to send the center caps. I just got them the other day, but I took the pics before that.

So far, it has, in order of installation:

AEM CAI.
Benen Industries Front and Rear lower tie bars.
Tenzo-R Front Strut bar.
15x7 Kosei K-1's with Kumho 712's.
B&M Short Shifter.

Future mod:
Suspension - Ground Controls and KYB AGX/Koni Yellow/Bilstein or a coilover system. Maybe Progress.

Far in the future mod:

B16/B18 swap of some sort.

· Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Heheheh...thanks guys, I was sorta expecting screams of horror "OH MY GOD...IT'S SO...TALL!!! AIIIEEEE!!!!"

A 3" drop would basically render my car unusable on the streets I have to drive on, so it'll probably end up being a more conservative drop, like, 1.5-2.0 inches. Well...actually...it'll be just about as low as I can go, without tucking my rims into my wheel wells. I''m not a big fan of the slammed look with tucked wheels.

So...like...a finger and a half, two finger gap is probably what I'll shoot for.

· Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like the way the white wheels look too, but there were a few things that kept me from doing it:

1. Too trendy. Everyone's doing the white/black/gunmetal thing.
2. Didn't want to have to keep white wheels clean.
3. Girlfriend gets final say on aesthetic decisions. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.