Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope this works this is the first time for me hosting stuff on here. BTW my car is dirty as shit and um I left stuff lying around like my jeans and a coke on top of my car lol and I forgot about them. Oh well I wish I cleaned my car but this should do for now.

You can see my trunk with the RAAMmat

heres the main layout.. Looks better in person and the carpets gone on the left because the original owner was stupid and the tail light had a leak and water got in.

Heres a pic of my back batt..Dirty yes but it works lol.

Closer pic of the bottom layout.. The 8 gauge wires which are not hooked up are for my other amp if I ever get around hooking it up. I left it unhook for safety reasons.

Inside the engine bay. STock nothing pretty

Car itself.. Plain but its good enoughf or now.

My deck and one hell of a dirty interior lol. Its just dusty but it looks so dirty.

Thats it and I hope it works. Comments are welcome.

·
Registered
424 Posts
hey man that a good temp install but if u realy want to go loud u are going o have to put that sub in a bigger box, and seel the trunck off......make the front of your box about 3 or 4 " back from the back seet, seal the box so that the trunk and cab are seprate, and port throught the rear deck so u can puch of your back window... or make the port of the same side as the front of your sub...... put your batt and amp behind the box in the trunk..... if u get me the specs for your sub i will spend some time and find u a nice sql box...... something that sounds nice but will go hella loud.......... also i love your batts....... i would have killed for 1 of those about 2 days ago :)

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Actually I folded down my seat in order to get those pics so the trunk and cabin are seperate. I took the back speakers off of my rear deck to let some air vent into the cabin. When I do runs I fold down my back seat and it gets like twice as loud as it does with the back seat up. I cant really rearrange anything anymore. Everythings set to how it is because of the power cables. So my only option is to make the box wider because the width of it is almost to its max and the height also. Any bigger and I cant take it out or put it in. I think im going to make the box wider and make a bigger port.

·
Registered
424 Posts
how big is the box and i will tell u the port size......... u will gain big if u can seal your trunk form your cabin

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I tried sealing off the trunk, It doesnt get loud at all. With my trunk being open with the cabin it gets real loud. Ive tried it on the meter too and I get a big gain with the back seat down. Ill get measurements as soon as I start a new box. Thanks

·
Registered
424 Posts
have u tryd pointing the subs to the back of the car or pointing it up at the trunck............

and whats the size of your box.........

1 - 17 of 17 Posts