Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well finally the time came for the stock motor to go out and it is being replaced by the built block thats already done and on its way back many people have doubted that it was in fact a stock motor so here are some pics of the pistons (note)these pistons are not new they had 7x,xxx mile on them to begin with, on top of 20psi of boost we added to it and the reason for them looking new is the tune that it had

25psi of boost=

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
specs on the new motor? is it bored/stroked also?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ksniperfox said:
specs on the new motor? is it bored/stroked also?
new motor is benson sleeved 84.5mm b18c1 crower rods cp pistons acl bearings earl laskey assembled the motor so i know when he says no need to break it in all is good

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
fuccarlos said:
new motor is benson sleeved 84.5mm b18c1 crower rods cp pistons acl bearings earl laskey assembled the motor so i know when he says no need to break it in all is good
Now youre really gonna get crazy with the new motor!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FooD2001 said:
How much was the motor all said and done?
well i originally got the motor with sleeves in it already one was sunk and there lifetime warrantied but i had to buy new pistons and bearings and reassembly and getting the rotating assembly balanced and blueprinted was $1300 shipped to my door ive always dealt with earl he's a good guy and he hooked it up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.