Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the point of this vehicle?

Clearly its not a popular option or choice. Only pro I can think of is that its bigger than Pilot but I am not even sure of that. is it?

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
Big difference, it has extreme fabric , better gas mileage, lots of headroom , lots of cargo space , lots of options , folds down into a bed , certain areas have rubber on the floor for again more rugged and rough it up ness , sporty drive on the SC , modern / urban styling , tatoo fabric scheme , cool colors , more of a younger modern japanese image , easy fold up seats....

Its certainly different. I would compare the CR-V model more as its competition , the pilot is a big 8 seating suv.....

The element is more of a utility like , fun mobile with true versatility. The CR-V is a CRossoVer vehicle , aka CR-V = cross over vehicle = car like suv aka CaR-V.

·
Registered
395 Posts
mike_sho said:
Big difference, it has extreme fabric , better gas mileage, lots of headroom , lots of cargo space , lots of options , folds down into a bed , certain areas have rubber on the floor for again more rugged and rough it up ness , sporty drive on the SC , modern / urban styling , tatoo fabric scheme , cool colors , more of a younger modern japanese image , easy fold up seats....

Its certainly different. I would compare the CR-V model more as its competition , the pilot is a big 8 seating suv.....

The element is more of a utility like , fun mobile with true versatility. The CR-V is a CRossoVer vehicle , aka CR-V = cross over vehicle = car like suv aka CaR-V.
x2 well said

·
Registered
395 Posts
to drive an element is to appreciate the element. when i was in the market for a new ride in '04 i test drove several vehicles and when deciding on which one to buy, i kept coming back to the element, it sold itself, nuff said.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Sorayna said:
I don't know...:)
that's why each auto maker has several different models, different strokes for different folks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts