Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my first run at track with everything in sig but with AEM P/S pulley i did a 16.46.

Then yesterday now with full UR pulley set After 2hr-3hr of non stop driving and racing immediately i got a 16.493

After than I let car cool down and used some ice and got my best time of 15.835.

And I repeat after that but as the day cooled from 75 or so to low 60's my car went slower and slower which i dont understand why because it should be faster. anyways i got a 15.906
and next after letting the car cool again i got a 16.166.

But hey I beat one of those old 70'sstation wagons which i think had a V8 swap in it :) Since it was very loud.

Also beat a Ford Contour SVT is it ford or murcury. well either way Contour SVT.

And last run with the 16.11 i got murdered by older body style RX7 or Supra. Couldnt tell because the back it said toyota supra but the rims on it were mazda but it was turboed. And a sticker TUROBO II dont know it that means anything.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
wtf? with all the mods you ran 16.4?
is it just me or do i got one of those "freak" accord?
i ran 16.1 flat in PIR. All I had/and still have is Injen CAI, 5zigen exhaust, spare tire taken out, lowered 2.5in, 17in enkei wheels.

seems like it could be my accord is crazy(its only 2 month old with 5000 miles), many people say my av6 seems to be faster than usual. :confused:

·
Registered
685 Posts
Be thankful man. I know some cars are made from the factory to exceed specifications. Like my friend's 97 Prelude, for example. The exhaust and intake sounds like they have aftermarket parts there. Even with it completely stock (except bigger tires/rims), it sounds so nice and hauls like crazy. The A/C just blasts artic air, too. Some cars are made better. I wish mine was too. Freakin' so many rattles annoys the crap out of me. It's down to 2 rattles now and should be fixed at the next visit, but I'm going to try to get a Japan-made Honda from now on. I can't trust US or Canada-made Hondas, for sure!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts