Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched and i hope this isnt a repost but i was wondering what you guys think would be better for my '94 civic ex with a b18a w/ headers, exhaust, intake, plugs, wires, and high flow cat. Should i go with a dry kit or a wet kit. I plan on just going with a 50-55 shot and at most would go to a 75 shot. And if i go with a dry do i need to do fuel upgrades or is it ok on the stock injectors and pump? Thanks.

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
SuperSleeperB18 said:
I searched and i hope this isnt a repost but i was wondering what you guys think would be better for my '94 civic ex with a b18a w/ headers, exhaust, intake, plugs, wires, and high flow cat. Should i go with a dry kit or a wet kit. I plan on just going with a 50-55 shot and at most would go to a 75 shot. And if i go with a dry do i need to do fuel upgrades or is it ok on the stock injectors and pump? Thanks.
if you go dry u could be ok with stock stuff . read the stickies they are very useful

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
IMO yes.

i never owned a dry kit but i installed a zex dry on my friends LS and it felt pretty weak for a 75 shot. he sold it and got a NOS wet kit. i <3 my NX kit but i think imma be parting it out to piece a turbo setup together.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.