Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets see, I post a legitamate problem, the stupid 19 YO moderaters say that it's not a valid problem and close the thread? GO TO ***************, remove the spaces, and start enjoying a valid message board, where the moderators are older than most, and have experience in the area where your needing help, and are mature enough to offer some valid info. This site is a big joke among all the Honda crowds. Don't think that SHO is a good site anymore, it has gone the way of ENDYN....down the pooper.....Tired of the bashing and negativity, go where the rest of us have migrated....just my .02....

· Premium Member
9,316 Posts
Sorry you feel that way!!!

I don't know who closed your thread or why, but let me tell you, this thread really shows how mature you are, and how maturely your going about your little problem:rolleyes:

I'll have you know that all the mods in here have been around the boards for a long time now, and happen to know a lot about their particular forum(s).

Lastly, if you like the "other" Honda sites sooo much better, and think that SHO sucks soooo bad, then why waste your time on this thread, and get the hell off our boards. We have ~30k members on here, do you really think we need you? So either lose the attitude, and go about shit the mature way, or leave, and don't come back...

CAPEESH!!!!

Wasting my time to respond to this thread at 2:30am:
Loss of 10 minutes of sleep

Cost of bandwith that this thread, and my post took up
A few pennies

Your Nightmare being owned by v00tecsi.....
Priceless

· Registered
1,833 Posts
Well someone cry me a river.

I'll have to agree with the rest of the mods (not because I am a mod) that there is a correct way of bringing up a problem and the looser way. You pick - shouldn't be too hard.

· Retired *********
4,663 Posts
Your Nightmare said:
This site is a big joke among all the Honda crowds. Don't think that SHO is a good site anymore, it has gone the way of ENDYN....down the pooper.....Tired of the bashing and negativity, go where the rest of us have migrated....just my .02....
This site is a big joke among all the Honda crowds, eh. So who is the big crowd, you and your mommy?

Dude, get a fucking life. If you don't like it here, go somewhere else. WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE. NOW GO HOME LITTLE BOY.

· Registered
2,123 Posts
CAPEESH!!!!
definately Italian, hey Pisane. A fellow guinee on the boards. Roman,Sicilian and a few other places in italy is what I am made up of.

Ciao.

· Registered
3,081 Posts
v00tecsi said:
Sorry you feel that way!!!

I don't know who closed your thread or why, but let me tell you, this thread really shows how mature you are, and how maturely your going about your little problem:rolleyes:

I'll have you know that all the mods in here have been around the boards for a long time now, and happen to know a lot about their particular forum(s).

Lastly, if you like the "other" Honda sites sooo much better, and think that SHO sucks soooo bad, then why waste your time on this thread, and get the hell off our boards. We have ~30k members on here, do you really think we need you? So either lose the attitude, and go about shit the mature way, or leave, and don't come back...

CAPEESH!!!!

Wasting my time to respond to this thread at 2:30am:
Loss of 10 minutes of sleep

Cost of bandwith that this thread, and my post took up
A few pennies

Your Nightmare being owned by v00tecsi.....
Priceless
I agree whole heartidly...your nightmare is just a tool

· Premium Member
9,316 Posts
00BLACKSI said:
definately Italian, hey Pisane. A fellow guinee on the boards. Roman,Sicilian and a few other places in italy is what I am made up of.

Ciao.
Pisane!!! How you doooooin!!!???

What do you say someone wacks this galletto ehhhh???

· Registered
2,123 Posts
Pisane!!! How you doooooin!!!???What do you say someone wacks this galletto ehhhh???
LMFAO....:p :p :p

Peace:D

· Premium Member
9,316 Posts
shiatbo said:
Well that was a real mature comeback from our staff on this matter!!! You shouldn't stoop down to his level, but it's a little late for that now isn't it...
:rolleyes:

You try dealing with thread after thread of people like this guy, and see how professional you remain. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to let this guy talk shit about SHO, and its staff, and not have something to say back.

I'll also have you know that about 95% of BS threads like this go unseen by most of the members, because the staff gets on them ASAP, and either edits them or deletes them before most see it. Every now and then we leave one around like this one just and have some fun with it...

So please don't talk to me about how to be professional :rolleyes: :sleep:

· Registered
4,607 Posts
00BLACKSI said:

Ciao.
errr.....riigghhtttttt.....

lol...funny how a whole new thread has started l:D

· Registered
485 Posts
no one helped me out in my thread for my problem??? maybe it wasnt big enuff or since im new?? who knows... but yeah maybe he was wrong for posting what he did... he the mods were wrong for acting just like him too... are u guys getting paid to do that? if not i know where u get the attitudes from

· Registered
921 Posts
i don't understand why he had to tell everyone he was leaving, because I don't know about everyone else but I don't give a shit if he goes. Another thing don't bash on the mods, cause your not in there position you don't know the bullshit they have to put up with, and honestly your just adding to it right now. So everyone stop your criticizing and either like the site or leave. No ones asking you to stay. Thats my .02

· Premium Member
9,316 Posts
MugenSspec said:
i don't understand why he had to tell everyone he was leaving, because I don't know about everyone else but I don't give a shit if he goes. Another thing don't bash on the mods, cause your not in there position you don't know the bullshit they have to put up with, and honestly your just adding to it right now. So everyone stop your criticizing and either like the site or leave. No ones asking you to stay. Thats my .02
Thank you...:D

· Premium Member
9,316 Posts
blue2kSi said:
no one helped me out in my thread for my problem??? maybe it wasnt big enuff or since im new?? who knows... but yeah maybe he was wrong for posting what he did... he the mods were wrong for acting just like him too... are u guys getting paid to do that? if not i know where u get the attitudes from
What was your question? You have to understand, that were just two people in here, and every single question cannot be answered.

BTW: We do not get paid for this, and 99% of time, we do not respond to threads like this, but every now and then we have to defend our selves, and have some fun!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.