Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets see, I post a legitamate problem, the stupid 19 YO moderaters say that it's not a valid problem and close the thread? GO TO board. honda. society. com , remove the spaces, and start enjoying a valid message board, where the moderators are older than most, and have experience in the area where your needing help, and are mature enough to offer some valid info. This site is a big joke among all the Honda crowds. Don't think that SHO is a good site anymore, it has gone the way of ENDYN....down the pooper.....Tired of the bashing and negativity, go where the rest of us have migrated....just my .02....

·
Registered
883 Posts
welcome to SHO, now get the fuck out... i dont know what your problem is but i'm the only MOD in the del sol forum and i didn't delete anything of yours nor have i ever seen you before so dont bring your shit here... if you got shit with some other mod then take it up with them, preferably through a PM... do you even own a del sol

·
Registered
883 Posts
dude you sound so lame... "dont expect to have a site in 72 hours"... why dont you do it this second, why wait? first of all i doubt you can or will do shit... second of all if you do your god damn lame as i dont know what... its a fucking forum buddy!!! i spend more time than i should on these things but when i get pissed i remember its only a forum, i think someone spends a little too much time hunched over behind a computer screen in their mom's basement dreaming about what touching a real girls boobies must be like... oh yea and i found your senior pic

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Del La Sol said:
dude you sound so lame... "dont expect to have a site in 72 hours"... why dont you do it this second, why wait? first of all i doubt you can or will do shit... second of all if you do your god damn lame as i dont know what... its a fucking forum buddy!!! i spend more time than i should on these things but when i get pissed i remember its only a forum, i think someone spends a little too much time hunched over behind a computer screen in their mom's basement dreaming about what touching a real girls boobies must be like... oh yea and i found your senior pic

hahahah that picture isnt very nice to that person. hahahaha.

·
Registered
815 Posts
:( AWWWWW AND I WAS JUST STARTING TO GET TO KNOW YOU GUYS:(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.