Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My gf broke up with me yesterday and i have no clue why. I asked her why and she said that i know, so i was just like ummm ok. Everyone i told was just as suprised as me even her BEST FRIEND. Pretty fucked up but whatever, i got this FINE girls number 15 min afterwards. I still wanna know what her reason was so thats my new quest for the time being.

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
kick her cooter

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
yeah u probably fucked up something that she thought was important but u thought "o fuck it"?

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Da|2kZe|2o said:
yeah u probably fucked up something that she thought was important but u thought "o fuck it"?
Yup, that and the fact that i dont act the same toward her as i used to. She hopes i feel bad and that i realize what im missing out on. Eventhough im the ONLY bf that shes had thats treated her good. Now its back to how it was for her, get phucked by one guy then he stops talking to her.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Fuck her then....she should at least tell you why and stop being a little bitch ass kid about it. I hate girls like that.. There are plenty other girls out there and I see you aready found one. Tough luck for her.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WaLLeYeMan said:
Fuck her then....she should at least tell you why and stop being a little bitch ass kid about it. I hate girls like that.. There are plenty other girls out there and I see you aready found one. Tough luck for her.
Yeh, she told me today but fuck her. I have one other girl and a potential one that i just need to mack a lil. All is well in my world. NOw at school she wont have anyone to hang out with. bwahahahha

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Ohh snap I thought that you wanted to know
"WHATS A SHOCKER" LOL

<Insert MS Paint "Teh SHocker Pic" here >

:D

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
WaLLeYeMan said:
Fuck man a lot of girls are like that, they get mad at you for no fucking reason or reasons that "you" are suppose to know, and if you dont know then it isnt important to you or blah blah. Then u ask why are u mad and they be like i dont wanna talk to you anymore. :confused: uh.......okay i guess its over then so whats your best friends name again? :D

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just talked to this fine ass girl for an hour. Shes saving a bowl so that we can smoke it together. WHen my ex found i was talkin to her i could tell she was jealous...but FUCK THAT BYTCH!!!

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
I think everything happens for a reason, you may not know it now, but in time you will find out why.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Ahahahahaha danmak thats some funny ass sig. Wrong, but funny

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
danmakG60 said:
I think everything happens for a reason, you may not know it now, but in time you will find out why.
yea i agree!

i mean sometimes people do weird things to you for a reason, to show u how much u shouldnt be with that person or such.

good luck!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts