Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is obviously an opinion question as all audio and video equipment is but I would like to know what you audio gurus think. I have been out of the car audio loop for a few years and since that time I've been focusing on Home Theater only.

The ribbon on the receiver in my car broke (where the face attaches on the unit) and it'd cost more than what the receiver is worth now to fix it. It's a perty nice Clarion that's about 4 years old and I can't get my cd out because the power shuts off when I flip down my face. So, it's time to by a new receiver but I don't want to spend too much money on the anything for the Prelude.

Suggestions please?

·
Registered
141 Posts
i just got a alpine 9827 hu mp3 and ai net fucking awsome hu for $200

just my .02

·
Registered
972 Posts
ive had always had pioneer but when my headunit was stolen the first time i tried kenwood, it was nice but i didnt like it after a while then it got stolen so i got clarion, very nice new model cost me $400 but it got stolen so i decided to go back with pioneer, and now i take of the face wherever i go. i have the deh-p6600 and i love it it cost me $210 you can find it on ebay maybe cheaper.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
If you can figure out how to use it, you can get the alpine 9831. Its a sweet radio, but you ned to learn how to adjust it.

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
crx4luke said:
If you can figure out how to use it, you can get the alpine 9831. Its a sweet radio, but you ned to learn how to adjust it.
x2 great head unit and it's around $250 to $275 on ebay(atleast it was when I got mine in OCT.)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts