Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
will any of those brand make my civic bouncy or squeak?
and is there any effects in lowering my civic?

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
bones18 said:
anyone know if Dropzone is any good?
Avoid. Springs are relatively inexpensive. IMO get a set from a reputable manufactorer.

Other companies I'd trust not mentioned yet include: Skunk2 & Tanabe. For an adjustable ride height Ground Control is the standard others are judged against. Plus they use Eibach springs.;)

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
infinatenexus said:
tokico Illuminas
the tokico illuminas are struts, not springs...

you CAN however buy a package that includes tokico springs with the ILLUMINAS as the struts in that package.

ghost

·
Registered
62 Posts
springs

ive had my H&R springs/tokico setup on my 96 Vick for 5 years now with absolutely no problems and still get compliments on how it rides.....

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Re: springs

Civac said:
ive had my H&R springs/tokico setup on my 96 Vick for 5 years now with absolutely no problems and still get compliments on how it rides.....
whites or blues? the struts i mean.
and racing or sport? the springs...

ghost

·
Registered
62 Posts
springs

blue...w/ a sport drop 1.75 frt/ 1.5 back it dosent sound low but it looks lower than it sounds + its not cambered that bad at all cept for the front a lil bit and it worked out cause now it sits perfectly on my body kit...the race kit looks phat 2.25/2 rear, but youll F up ur car eventually esp if you want a kit....not to mention the fuct up tire eatin' camber....i only like GAPS on my hos not my wheel wells........

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
i have Sprint Racing Springs

they give like a 2.5" drop all around.

the eibach and H&R springs, both racing and sports sit lower than expected ;)

i want to get some skunk2s eventually. i want 3" front and like 2.85" rear...

ghost

1 - 18 of 18 Posts