Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
integraboss15 said:
spend $50 and get an xmod
The cheesiest rc ever made....just one eek ahead of a 24 dollar zip zap. If you want a real RC , get a mini-z for just a few dollars more or for a couple more than that get a mini-t which can do just about anything. Inside , outside , jump , launch , haul major ass...

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
mike_sho said:
The cheesiest rc ever made....just one eek ahead of a 24 dollar zip zap. If you want a real RC , get a mini-z for just a few dollars more or for a couple more than that get a mini-t which can do just about anything. Inside , outside , jump , launch , haul major ass...
I have smoked many a mini-z with people with the same mindset, i guess you could say a x-mod could be a sleeper. Mine pulled a 53mph on the dyno,not bad for the cheesiest R/C ever made eh? Heres some pics of my mini-t. I might be selling it ;)

(the old chassis)

Every tag to everything i have ever bought, too afraid to total them all up..

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
SilvStylin45s said:
I have smoked many a mini-z with people with the same mindset, i guess you could say a x-mod could be a sleeper. Mine pulled a 53mph on the dyno,not bad for the cheesiest R/C ever made eh? Heres some pics of my mini-t. I might be selling it ;)

(the old chassis)

Every tag to everything i have ever bought, too afraid to total them all up..

Smoked them?? Yeah brushless vs a stock mini-z is a joke.

Chassis wise it blows amazingly. Straight Line.....You can make anything go fast....thats called a motor and im sure it wasnt made by xmods. :)

Anyways , its crap. Ive driven it and to get it to drive right you could already have a mini-z and so on.....

Ive never driven something so terrible. Even crappy nikos when I was 8 drove better. Ah well , to each his own.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts