Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i already have r6 vegas, fear and a few others, yes i know i need cod4, any suggestions as to what games i should try? im not into fps games where you shoot ailiens or monsters and the like so im not interested in bioshock, and crysis isnt really too appealing to me either, now that ive virtually eliminated 98% of all pc shooters, any good games??:hehe

·
Registered
327 Posts
i already have r6 vegas, fear and a few others, yes i know i need cod4, any suggestions as to what games i should try? im not into fps games where you shoot ailiens or monsters and the like so im not interested in bioshock, and crysis isnt really too appealing to me either, now that ive virtually eliminated 98% of all pc shooters, any good games??:hehe
Man, to be honest I think you would like bioshock. Its a very fun game..very deep story. Also, have you played the crysis demo?? If not, you should and then decide you dont want to play that game.

Battlefield is an obvious choice. Also, you might like S.T.A.L.K.E.R...I didnt but you might, there are a lot of people that do.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
damn, this thread failed...im lookin for some games too, but im not into COD, more like the opposite of anomoly.im playin hitman 2, and my laptop seems to handle it fine enough...im thinkin i gotta keep with the games a few years older, because these new games are too intense for my laptop...anything between 02 and 06-07.....ihavent played anything new yet, im dl that kane and lynch rite now, ill see how that goes, thats fairly new rite?

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Play some of the freebies in the free games for cheap gamers thread. It's less stress on your wallet :)

Really though... What other types of games do you like for PC?
Condemned was underrated IMO. That game freaked the shit out of me in some parts.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Get Steam and get the game they have there. Like Orange box is really good on PC.
X2 one of my operators at work got me this for my birthday because I loved Half Life 2 and now I am hooked on TF2 (team fortress 2).

A MUST HAVE!!!!

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
can we stop abrv. games pls? for those of us who have NO fukin clue?
thanx.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.