478 Posts
type-s head
k-pro
intake
exhaust
wheels
springs
tinted windows
The springs are a good idea. Stock wheels are pretty good so I wouldn't spend on those. Intake and exhaust. (comptech supercharger if you have the cash) tint is nice. I think that the splash guards and a modest wing (dealer) add to the looks. I would get a "chip protect", door edge guards and all season mats to keep it in good shape and if you even think about getting an automatic you should leave this forum now. Wheel locks are a good idea if you are going to be in high crime areas and I do NOT recommend chrome wheels. Beefed up sway, tower, and tie bars are always good for handling.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Moisture in headlight update and main relay update if they haven't been done. Brembo's ftw. IHE is the standard formula for cheap power and stock springs are a little softer than I would prefer but still quite passable. If you want real performance the comptech supercharger is the way to go. don't get the fog lights though. they are low enough that they will ALWAYS get their lenses broken in short order. The mud guards and spoiler look good and the door edge guards are practical. Chip protect is a toss up but the black windowsill things are definitely out.
PS Refraining from getting wheel locks will make your mechanic much happier and the above poster is correct about chrome, leave it to Harleys, it will corrode and make the tire leak over time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.