Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the one in the professional league. only car that i have right now thats the closest to race car is the cadillac and i still lost.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
I have the Nissan 350z race car concept. I used that but im sure you could get away with that cadillac. Its not to shabby of a car.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and has anyone got there car to whip it tail yet? i'm still trying to figure out the right weight balance thing to drift my sil-eighty.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
///M3ssican said:
my B-spec driver sucks
So does mine. I have used him a little bit from time to time in the past. Last night I tried him (skill ~ 1800 points) with my Nismo 400R and he could barely beat the competition or not at all. I retried those races in A-spec and spanked the competition. I'm not even a good driver. :confused This guy is such a loser he will take a long time to train.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
cb7racer said:
and has anyone got there car to whip it tail yet? i'm still trying to figure out the right weight balance thing to drift my sil-eighty.
Shitty tires, my bspec driver was drifing my lude haha :number1

Yeah B-Spec is lame and if you buy racing tires while ur training ur driver u get liek 2 points a race. Fucking waste of time on nurb.

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
good luck training your b-spec drivers...mine has around 5800 points and is still a turd on many tracks... that or it just can't drive certain cars worth a shit.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Not sure why- I think my B Spec driver has like 2xxx points and he seems to do pretty well. I've won every race that I've used him in.

He does make a few mistakes but he is usally able to beat the CPU

1 - 10 of 10 Posts