Thermal?
Dynomax?
Flowmaster?

IF any one can tell me how they would sound, that would
be great, thanks.

· Registered
3,140 Posts
dynomax

Definately get dynomax, in my opinion it's the best sounding import exhaust that there is. I have it on my 95 civic hatchback. It's not loud at all when crusing , but it will get louder if you get on the gas. It's low, deep and not raspy at all. Just make sure you get the resonator, I think thats why it sounds so good.

· Premium Member
3,213 Posts
comptech or greddy

· Registered
1,017 Posts
GReddy EVO is very nice, but I am kind of biased since that is what I already have.

Very nice deep sound.

· Registered
94 Posts
I have a 5zigen on my ls, it has a nice deep tone. I like it. But if I were to do it again I would probably get something else. It is a little to loud for me. My friend has one and he loves the sound. It is good quality and the angle is cool. Just a little to loud. But I don't get any extra attention from the sound. And believe me right now that is good thing. I live in utah, and becuase of the olympics you see a cop car every 6th car or so.

· Registered
3,140 Posts
hmmm

It seems that most of you guys don't know what deep and quiet is, cuz I've heard all of these exhausts on various cars and none of them sound as good as Dynomax. They start out deep but in the higher rpms they get high pitched and raspy.

· Registered
1,017 Posts
Re: hmmm

Hybrid Fever said:
It seems that most of you guys don't know what deep and quiet is, cuz I've heard all of these exhausts on various cars and none of them sound as good as Dynomax. They start out deep but in the higher rpms they get high pitched and raspy.
Why not just buy a Flowmaster? They are even cheaper.

· Registered
44 Posts
Re: hmmm

Hybrid Fever said:
Sorry but the Comptech exhaust doe s not get raspy at any RPM.

· Registered
310 Posts
I have the APEX WS and love it, it nice and QUEIT! I was tires of all those loud annoying exhausts and when with this one and love! Plus I got the whole cat back system for only $200 brand new!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.