Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay i have a 98 hatch with the following mods. what color should i paint it i have the following mods. i will post pics soon. i am also gonna paint the moldings and skirts. i am kinda of hinting these colors electron blue(si blue), championship white, phoneix yellow(itr yellow) or the new prelude silver with the hint of purple but i am open to any other suggestions.
right know it is flamenco black

ctr headlights
ctr wing
ctr rear lip
ctr tails
mugen front lip
mugen grill
m3 mirrors :(
monter carbon fiber hood
carbon fiber eyelids
3 1/2 exhaust

·
Registered
396 Posts
personally i'd go with the silver, yellow on civics just looks wrong to me.... and white looks wrong on any car (no offense to anyone)
second choice would be either the blue pearl, or just leaving it black. but really it's your choice and whatever looks best to you is all that matters.

·
Registered
106 Posts
i have a 97 hatch and i just got it back from the body shop
i got a kit put on (EVO V front, BW side skirts, BC rear and a fels wing)
i got it painted silver. the silver that the newer preludes are. it looks real nice and clean. a LOT nicer then my stock silver. it looks more silver and has some a nice sparkle to it.
i will try to scan some pics of it when i get the pics back either 2morrow or the next day
email me at [email protected] and ill send u a pic and u can c how u like it

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Championship White or Supersonic Blue Pearl (Integra GSR color.. more of a purple than EBP)

·
Registered
300 Posts
ehem.. they DO make civic typeR's in phoenix yellow in japan don't they? so wutz so weird about it...

anyway, i'd go w/ either the supersonic blue found on GSR's or Si blue

1 - 9 of 9 Posts