Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gus. Im going to be painting my in couple months. I need help in deciding what color to paint it. It is a black 95 LS with type R front bumper, thats all. The paint on there is horrible though. Im looking for something different that will stand out. But i dont want nothing blinding like neon green or something. I rather not use a color stock to the integra, but maybe another car. Anyways........HELP. What colors are in style right now?

·
Registered
837 Posts
royal windsor blue

·
Registered
359 Posts
i gotta agree with w3accord. Deep blue colors look CRAZY on integras. I first saw my first royal blue integra in hawaii, and i was instantly hooked on that color.
GOod luck with your paint job. Be sure to post some pics after you have it done.

-Mike

·
Registered
13,201 Posts
Why did you post two threads?:confused:

I thinka champ. white would look good, PY, the ITR colors are fine with me. A blue would also be nice, anything with some pearl in it looks good as well.

www.paintscratch.com has some colors mostly stock but there are nice stock color cars....for example the EPB SI or even the newer tegs which came in Voltage Blue Metallic or Super Sonic Blue Pearl

Good luck,
Jason

·
Registered
454 Posts
The dark blue on the Corvette I think its championshp blue or the Dodge Viper blue.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Gunmetal grey metallic. With black interior, black or gunmetal wheels, carbon fiber hood, carbon fiber altezzas, carbon fiber front lip, aluminum interior peices. It would look killer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts