Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets say I mix Electron Blue like the one from the Si n mix it with a black color like NightHawk Black. Would that Make a Purplish Color or would that make a Dark Blueish Color. If yall have sum pics it would be helpful, but I doubt anyone does. So wat color would this mix make?

· Registered
55 Posts
Dont get into mixing colors like that.... Unless you plan on buying a whhoooole lot. Got to think about if you ever were to get in a accident. How will they match the paint? Granted... they make a chromavision camera to do so. But that doesnt do well on custom colors.

But to answer your question ...... No, it will not make a purple color.... it will be a really.....realllly dark blue.... if not almost black as before.

· Registered
1,004 Posts
I would say that it would almost be a "midnight blue". Rather than mixing colors like that, I would just look at a lot of different car manufacturers and all of their colors. I know that a lot of companies like Porsche and Jaguar have some pretty unique colors, you can always use one of their colors rather than try and make one of your own.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.