Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tell us about what you did to your accord, even if you drove it to the supermarket, maintenance, tricks, tips...

I will start...

I have a 2016 2.4L Accord and I ordered everything here to do a complete overhaul of fluids and filters
www.searchforparts.com/oil-change/honda-2016-accord-2.4l-k24w1
need to make the engine last and I am very harsh/have a very heavy foot on the gas pedal.

also, this may sound cheesy, but used oven cleaner to clean the fogged up headlights, it worked. I actually called my friend crazy who told me to do that, and then I called him up to thank him!! He saved me money on new headlights.

·
Registered
2 Posts
tell us about what you did to your accord, even if you drove it to the supermarket, maintenance, tricks, tips...

I will start...

I have a 2016 2.4L Accord and I ordered everything here to do a complete overhaul of fluids and filters
www.searchforparts.com/oil-change/honda-2016-accord-2.4l-k24w1
need to make the engine last and I am very harsh/have a very heavy foot on the gas pedal.

also, this may sound cheesy, but used oven cleaner to clean the fogged up headlights, it worked. I actually called my friend crazy who told me to do that, and then I called him up to thank him!! He saved me money on new headlights.
I usually drive the Honda Accord to pick up my children to and from school. Its interior space is very spacious, and the seats are also made of leather, so I don’t need to worry about my children getting hurt when playing in the car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts