Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im just curious, what do girls look for in a car looks,performance or what just asking, let me know. i know this is the girl racer garage thats why im posting it here.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
we all don't think alike...

are you having problems dealing with the opposite sex? or do you want your car to be the chick magnet? cuz there is no such thing as a chick magnet.. all those pretty girls next to nice cars are being paid to do so.. or using them for a ride.

·
Registered
17 Posts
skiglez said:

are you having problems dealing with the opposite sex? or do you want your car to be the chick magnet? cuz there is no such thing as a chick magnet.. all those pretty girls next to nice cars are being paid to do so.. or using them for a ride.
i disagree. i've had a lot of females sweat me for my car even though that wasn't the intention of the purchase. it all depends on what that person values or prioritizes in life. some people see a vehicle as a gauge of financial status, some see a house as one. depends on the group, age, background

·
Registered
17,562 Posts
icarus said:
i disagree. i've had a lot of females sweat me for my car even though that wasn't the intention of the purchase. it all depends on what that person values or prioritizes in life. some people see a vehicle as a gauge of financial status, some see a house as one. depends on the group, age, background
tis true

but even in that case not every girl is gonna have the same taste as the person who started this thread thinks we would

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
ahh.. even if a guy drove a damn skyline.. he'll be like special for like 30 minutes. and then after that it's like.. " soo.. um... we talked about the car.. so like you like star trek man? " for serious

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
skiglez said:
ahh.. even if a guy drove a damn skyline.. he'll be like special for like 30 minutes. and then after that it's like.. " soo.. um... we talked about the car.. so like you like star trek man? " for serious
NO...First female question most asked, especially to some guy
driving a Skyline: "So, what you do for a 'living'?" ;) And it
wouldn't take 30 minutes, either :p! DENY ME THIS, AND I'LL
CALL YOU A LIER! :lol2 I'd give the girl 2 minutes, MAX,
to ask this. BTW, I like Star Trek, but it's not worth mentioning
in conversation, like Buffy, or other TV-ware. Is: "Hey, your
breasts are incredible; are they real?", acceptable? :D
EDIT: I understand what you're saying, and may I say, you
look so beautiful in that light :D!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ehh...not problems just curious

skiglez said:

its like this i would love to meet a girl that is into honda tunning as much as i am but you cant have everything. i wouldnt mind having my car look nice. but honestly how many girls would look @my 1990 integra and say , " are you running the b18a or ls/vtec". for the most part some, not all girls go for really nice looking cars. im just curious to see are there girls who would say "nice 2nd gen integra, all motor or do you plan to go turbo".

·
Registered
434 Posts
I kinda agree with you guys, but you need some thing that stands out from the rest (in a good way) and catches their eye AND keeps it.

Shiny rims, clean paint, body kit, electronics out the wazoo. ANYTHING that says, "I have money to blow". So they think you will blow some money on them. These are the girls you use.

Now that girl you meet that looks beyond the materials on your car and sees the driver for who they are is the girl you spoil. When you figure out where these girls are let me know, I'll be right there with you.

It would be nice to find a girl who loves tuning as much as me and isn't into materialistic $h!t.

good luck!

·
Registered
17,562 Posts
Re: ehh...not problems just curious

Sonny Cheeba said:
its like this i would love to meet a girl that is into honda tunning as much as i am but you cant have everything. i wouldnt mind having my car look nice. but honestly how many girls would look @my 1990 integra and say , " are you running the b18a or ls/vtec". for the most part some, not all girls go for really nice looking cars. im just curious to see are there girls who would say "nice 2nd gen integra, all motor or do you plan to go turbo".
i love my boyfriend despite his crx;s lol.. i learned alot and from him... i know what you mean about wanting a girl like that... my boyfriend's intrest generated intrest for me.. now i know a lot more.. due to his help.. otherwise i did look at cars that looked more like mine for pimpness factor...

but now i've broadened my horizon's more...

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
BlueBallz said:
NO...First female question most asked, especially to some guy
driving a Skyline: "So, what you do for a 'living'?" ;) And it
wouldn't take 30 minutes, either :p! DENY ME THIS, AND I'LL
CALL YOU A LIER! :lol2 I'd give the girl 2 minutes, MAX,
to ask this. BTW, I like Star Trek, but it's not worth mentioning
in conversation, like Buffy, or other TV-ware. Is: "Hey, your
breasts are incredible; are they real?", acceptable? :D
EDIT: I understand what you're saying, and may I say, you
look so beautiful in that light :D!
you always want to make a statement.. well go for it. and you fool.. i didn't mean 30 minutes.. it was sarcasm.. shit... even the star trek question.. and i don't care what tv show you like foo.

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
Women are the WEAKER Sex....

skiglez said:
you always want to make a statement.. well go for it. and you fool.. i didn't mean 30 minutes.. it was sarcasm.. shit... even the star trek question.. and i don't care what tv show you like foo.
There's my "statement"! :lol2 And as for what the original poster
said about "what do girls look for in a car", fivepointhustla
is "right-on". If I met you in a Porsche, would you like me more
than if I met you in a Pinto? Or less, perhaps? I'd say: HELL YES!
It's natural. Women are attracted to wealth and power, just as
men are attracted to beauty and....? Can't think of a second attraction :p.
Loyalty, maybe?

·
Registered
17,562 Posts
Re: Women are the WEAKER Sex....

BlueBallz said:
Loyalty, maybe?
so your only proving that men are more dense then women

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Re: Women are the WEAKER Sex....

BlueBallz said:
Loyalty, maybe?
okay.. so now it's offical you really don't know women. because i know damn well some of the girls on sho and i are not like that.. i like a guy even if he doesn't have a car... OR you must be talkin to the wrong girls.

maybe you want a suger mama who drives a porshe??

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
Re: Re: Women are the WEAKER Sex....

skiglez said:
.. i like a guy even if he doesn't have a car
But you'd be much more attracted to him if he did have
a nice car, house, $$$$$$ bank account, etc....I'm being honest,
girls, and you're just slamming on me for it :mad. WTF?
BE HONEST!!!!
And HondaFreak4Eva : I'll take beauty and loyalty, (trust),
over wealth and power any day! Maybe that's my prob.: I
should be wanting what "girl's want" :confused :lol2. <<Don't
even bother to comment on that :D!

·
Registered
17 Posts
As stated previously by someone else. I think the car gets the attention of the female first. not saying she's superficial or anything but as you stated what the guy says in conversation decides whether or not he is successful. As for someone saying you need all these gadgets and gizmos and rims, I disagree sometimes people overdue it or are too flashy which appears tacky.Example all the damn tvs neons and other crap. As for a sugar mama with the porsche "ain't nothing wrong with an independant woman" just as long she's not bouncing checks just to have a sports car

·
Registered
17,562 Posts
icarus said:
As stated previously by someone else. I think the car gets the attention of the female first. not saying she's superficial or anything but as you stated what the guy says in conversation decides whether or not he is successful. As for someone saying you need all these gadgets and gizmos and rims, I disagree sometimes people overdue it or are too flashy which appears tacky.Example all the damn tvs neons and other crap. As for a sugar mama with the porsche "ain't nothing wrong with an independant woman" just as long she's not bouncing checks just to have a sports car
:tu

·
Registered
434 Posts
icarus said:
It does depend on what you say but sometimes what you have or what you show can get you into a postion to talk to the opposite sex. Try pullin a lawyer when your hangin out the window of an 86 accord. I don't see you being very successful.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Women are the WEAKER Sex....

BlueBallz said:
But you'd be much more attracted to him if he did have
a nice car, house, $$$$$$ bank account, etc....I'm being honest,
girls, and you're just slamming on me for it :mad. WTF?
BE HONEST!!!!
And HondaFreak4Eva : I'll take beauty and loyalty, (trust),
over wealth and power any day! Maybe that's my prob.: I
should be wanting what "girl's want" :confused :lol2. <<Don't
even bother to comment on that :D!
here to be honest... i've dated a guy with no job.. no car. i was with that guy for a year... did i care?? no.. im being honest.. don't believe me.. then don't. there are girls like me.. you just don't believe that we even exist.

on the other hand.. i've always been the one with the money and the car... so i must be atttracting broke ass guys with no cars.... i am teh suger mama. ask willis.. :D

1 - 20 of 108 Posts