Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
havent gone through the whole thread bu ti thought i might add, when i had my Evo 8 and my integra,of course i drove the Evo, but when id go somewhere and there was a girl in which i didnt know they would always compliment the car and ask for a ride and stuff. the i sold that and now i only have my teg (a 2000 ls) and rarely does a girl compliment my car or ask for rides. i guess the look of an evo is more appealing to a girl

·
Registered
12 Posts
Really? Weird. I like Integra's... sure the Evo is a nice car as well but so is the Integra. My friend just sold his GS-R.. I have no idea why but he did, regrets it but damn it was a nice car. I've heard alot of good things about Integra's.. Their handling is supreme over other cars.. etc.

I've never driven one, never even sat in one but what I've read online about them.. I certainly love them and would love to drive one.

·
Registered
11 Posts
to all the guys reading this post... if a girl doesnt want to talk to you because of the car you drive is not worth talking to. i've been dating my boyfriend for 2 years now... when i first met him he drove a 90 crx missing front turn signal, horn wasnt there and green paint was faded with some spots flat black like the doors, hood and bumpers. he got rid of that car and now has an audi tt but he got the audi after we were dating for more than a year. its pathetic when a girl turns down a guy because of the car he drives.

in conclusion... guys: if a girl turns you down cuz your car isnt what she looks for then you should turn her down because she is obviously not worth your time and breath

·
Registered
12 Posts
I completely agree with that.

My bf is gung ho about domestics.. He drives a 1991 Ford Tempo, with over 280k.. it's still holding up quite well, ya know if you ignore the sound of popcans being tossed around the engine bay and the pass. seat going through the floor panels.. either way... he doesn't like a single Japanese car ever made but It's the general interest in cars that sparks the attraction.

I really cannot grasp why girls are attracted to guys for there cars.. Oh well.. I don't think I will ever understand that :p

·
Registered
4 Posts
bkcvc99 said:
I enjoyed reading every post and i think everyone has at least one point or two. i could care less that my girl or my wife likes or dislikes my good or bad car or my hobbies. as long as I know she loves me and i love her ... im happy

bkcvc99--->brooklyn, NY
good for you.
you're like 1 out of a billion.
:number1

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
Mandu said:
I really cannot grasp why girls are attracted to guys for there cars.. Oh well.. I don't think I will ever understand that :p
Well, IMO, (unless she's also an "enthusiast"), the most
tricked-out and/or expensive cars will always attract the
gold-diggers. Or course, a friend at work has a late model
Cadillac, but lives in a trailer park. AND is struggling to
make the payments. I can just imagine her reaction when
they "roll up" to his place. :lol2

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Mandu said:
I completely agree with that.

My bf is gung ho about domestics.. He drives a 1991 Ford Tempo, with over 280k.. it's still holding up quite well, ya know if you ignore the sound of popcans being tossed around the engine bay and the pass. seat going through the floor panels.. either way... he doesn't like a single Japanese car ever made but It's the general interest in cars that sparks the attraction.

not all girls are attracted to guys for their cars.
but hey im attracted to guys that have cars, just because its something we like and have in common. not because i want their car lol mine is sexy enough :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've never understood that either... when I first started dating my guy, he had NO car... now, that, I did not like, but that's because I had to drive my little 92 truck with no AC (mind you I live in NC... not good) everywhere. Now he has a dodge neon that has everything ripped out of it, and a rollcage put in... this sucks, bc there is again no AC, but when he's finished, he promised me that I can drive it at VIR... anyway off topic, part of me is prideful in the fact that when I sell my integra and buy my WRX/STI my car will KILL his car... I don't like the guys that have the huge wings on the back of something like an integra ls, b/c believe me, my car doesn't need down force... and neither do MOST LS... so what these girls are attracted to is pointless... grr... ok, i'm done rambling... lol

101 - 108 of 108 Posts